3/8/18
Blog #4 Searching
(Jocelyn)
Success:  What we did is go through the list together and see what we have at our houses. We went through the list and highlighted the items we knew we had. I took time to go through my mom's sewing items to find items  I listed. We took the items we don't have and looked up the price for each one. I tried to make sure I put a fair price for each item. I stayed with Walmart knowing it was probably the cheapest option. We still have to get together to put all our items together. We have to go and buy the items at Walmart.

Struggles:  Taking time out our day to work on this. I have some personal issues I need to be focusing on, which makes it difficult to work on our project. It seems like we always have something we need to do instead of the project.

What's Next? The next step is go look at our drawers and find some clothes that we can practice on.

Image result for list of items needed to start sewing

Comments